Monday, January 31, 2011

Answers to questions from my class.

I love what you said. -Mia
Thank you Mia.

I really miss you in Japan. -Alexa
I miss you too.

Did you do any more fun things? -Chloe
Yes, I will be writing about them soon.

You had a lot of details to your blog. -Liam
Thanks for reading it Liam.

Did you write that all by yourself? -Ameli
Yes, but my daddy typed.

Do you have friends in Japan? - Cosimo
We have made some grown-up friends.

I hope you have a good flight back home. -Danielle
Thanks Danielle, for wishing us a nice flight home.

I want to know more about your trip. I might go there too to see what it is like. -Ava
I will write some more soon.

I like what you said and I like your pictures. -Kiara
Thanks for saying that.

I like the pictures and I want you to add more. -Sawyer
I have more to come Sawyer.

How long are you going to stay there? -Summer
We are flying back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment