Thursday, February 3, 2011

Class Questions Answered II

> I like the big ferris wheel. -Elexus
Me too.

> Have you been on the ferris wheel yet? -Boston
yes.

> I like what you said about the ferris wheel. -Zachary
Thanks

> What do the Toyota cars look like? -James
We have lots of Toyota cars in Santa Monica, but in Japan they have some we don't have. Like this one:


> When am I going to be able to meet you? I am new. -Naomi
Hi Naomi, can't wait to meet you, I will see you Monday!

> I hope you have a wonderful weekend. -Jessi
Thanks, I will be getting used to Santa Monica time again.

> I like the huge ferris wheel. It looks really tall. -Danielle
It was.

> Did you taste the octopus? -Sawyer
No way.

> Are there any new animals there? -Ava
We saw some very cool Monkeys that only live in Japan

> Does eel taste good? -Micah
To me it does.

> Did you eat anything else that tastes good? -Chloe
Gyoza, they are like potstickers.

> Do you know any words in Japanese? -Ameli
yes, I know how to say goodbye and thank you very much

> What does your hotel room look like? -Liam
There is a pretty view of Mt. Fuji

> What is the name of your hotel? -Kiara
Ritz Carlton Tokyo

> How do the kids dress? -Mia
The kids dress just like us, except when they go to school. They have to wear uniforms to school.

> Are you having fun? -Summer
Yes.

> Can you understand Japanese? -Cosimo
Once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment